BBH Club Card - Phone Instructions
The original Club Card is also a $20 Pre-paid phonecard for low-cost phone calls within NZ or to 32 countries worldwide.
DO NOT INSERT YOUR CLUB CARD INTO A PAYPHONE !!
- Use the new 0800 165 000 national access number.
Calls can only be made to other countries from within NZ.
- The phone service is provided courtesy of Vodafone
|From any Home Phone, Public Payphone or NZ Mobile:||Dial 0800 165 000 + Card Number (under scratch panel) + area or country code + phone number |
|Public Payphone||TIP 1: for the very best rates & to avoid Payphone surcharges:
TIP 2: For even better value – ask the person on the other end to hang up then dial a new number.
- Insert a Coin or Credit Card for a local call
- Dial the LOCAL ACCESS number
- Enter your Card Number
- Dial the number you wish to call
|Mobile Phones:|| NOT RECOMMENDED for use from mobiles set to GLOBAL ROAMING due to high surcharges beyond our control. |
| Dial 0800 165 000 + Card Number
- Language options (English, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Value left on card
- Main Menu
- Recharge your card
- Make a call
- Set up 1 Touch Dialling for commonly used numbers
|Help Desk: ||0508 508 773 8am – 11pm 7 days |
Calling Rates & Fees
- Calls cost as little as NZ5c / minute to many destinations worldwide.
- Public Payphones: surcharges apply.
- NZ Mobile Phones: surcharges apply.
- Click hereto view all calling rates & surcharges.
Calling Rates, Fees & surcharges may change without notice.
Payphones & Local Access Numbers
NZ Payphones attract surcharges that can be minimised by using LOCAL ACCESS numbers as described above. Perfect if you have to make a long call home!
View all Local Access numbers.
Recharging your Phonecard: SPECIAL OFFER - receive 10% extra credit... FREE!
- The phone content of your BBH Club Card can be recharged over the phone (landlines only – it does not work on mobile or payphones) using Visa or MasterCard. Dial 0800 165 000 + Card Number then select the Recharge option.
- Phone the Help Desk: 0508 508 773 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) & use your credit card.
- You can buy $10 & $20 Recharge vouchers from selected Smartpay and e-Pay retailers such as Corner Stores and Dairies.
The phone content expiry date will be reset to one year from the date of recharge.
Calls Back to NZ or Third Countries
Your card has a range of features that enables you to call back to NZ after you have departed, or, to call other countries. This is a great way to use any outstanding phone value after you have departed NZ. For details – go to http://www.prepaidcards.co.nz/talkplus.cfm.