***AVAILABLE IN CHRISTCHURCH NOW ***
2003 Mitsubishi L300, LWB, Manual, Self-Contained
$10000 / €6000 o.n.o Full carjam report available for interested parties.
After 12 months of travelling we're selling our very reliable campervan, "Billie". Billie is a golden star and has been providing us with a home and transport for our stay in New Zealand. She's now looking for new adventurers as it's (unfortunately) time for us to part with her and New Zealand.
AVAILABLE FROM JANUARY, South Island. We're still travelling and we'll be flexible on selling location. Could possibly travel to North Island if agreed upon, but mileage will not reduce price if so.
- 2003 model (WOF once a year), Long Wheel base
- Manual gearbox (5 gears), very easy to drive
- Diesel, which is cheaper, even with RUC tax
- WOF until 18-Sep-2019
- REGO until 21-Aug-2019
- Self-Contained certification for two people until 20-Dec-2020
- Currently at 305.xxx km
- 3 front seats
- Fully serviced 27-Dec-2018 (Silver AA service) Rear tyres changed 28-Dec-2018. Full alignment to be completed within the next few days. Front tyres in great condition.
- Real spare tyre with necessary tools for changing
- Windscreen replaced 4-Jan-2019
- Cambelt, water pump and valve cover gasket changed at 292.668km
- Consumption 9-10L/100km (my average is 9.32L/100km)
- Stereo with AUX input
- GPS included
- Tinted windows, great for privacy
- Two side doors
- Towbar, in case you need to hook up a trailer
- Windows for rear cabin have been riveted for security
Billie used to be a work van and we're the third generation of backpackers. However, due to her being a work van, the mileage is a bit higher but she has been very well looked after.
Everything that we and previous owners have had done is well documented. Owner's manual exists.
- Second battery with 600W converter, great for charging phones, cameras, laptops etc.
- Sofa convertible into very comfortable bed with new foam mattress
- 4 pillows, 2 duvets, 2 blankets. Full sets of sheets and covers
- Curtains for even more privacy + to keep sun out
- Lots of storage underneath bed + cabinets and behind front seats
- Unused portable toilet
- Fully equipped kitchen, including all cooking utensils (frying pan, pots, kettle, cutlery, cutting board, plates, bowls, cups etc)
- Camping table + two camping chairs
- 25L fresh water + 25L grey water with sink
- 10L water pouch
- Single burner camping stove
- Lots of storage for food
- 72 hour chilly-bin for chilled foods
- One set of snorkel gear (including flippers)
- Beautiful Tanglewood acoustic guitar with tuner
- Power cable for connecting to exterior power source (in campsites for example)
- Hose for filling up water tank
- Lots of cleaning products for both interior and exterior
- 2 tarps + bungee cords, great for hooking up in the back on a rainy day
- Clothes pegs + small clothes hanger (for socks and underwear)
- Two hot water bottles
- Tool box, including saw for any DIY requirements
- Van was previously owned by French backpackers and there's a lot of good information about New Zealand and working holiday visas available in French.
Call/TXT/WhatsApp - 0276003341