BBH prices are based on use by traditional Independent travellers for whom costs can be a very important consideration.
BBH is committed to helping you stay longer!
We have introduced the BBH Club Card to recognise our "loyal customers" which will help in several ways.
BBH Club Card Is Changing
A new electronic BBH Club Card is being prepared and will be available shortly.
We apologise that sales of the previous Club Card have been suspended during this transition period. The new e-Card will be available for purchasing from the BBH website shortly and will continue the great benefits of the previous card.
Holders of current BBH Club Cards will continue to get benefits until their card expires.
- SAVE on Accommodation Costs with Frequent Sleeper Rates
- Preferential prices represent savings of $4 or more per person per night.
- Free registration and no extra fees or commissions
Deals and Discounts on Activities & Transport
The BBH Club Card introduces you to many special deals and discounts designed to reduce some of the costs of travelling and having a good time.
Please note: The BBH Deals and Discounts listed on this website are provided by independent operators. Check their validity dates when booking online.
- The BBH Club Card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The Club Card refund expires 6 months after the date of purchase.
- Cards are available to both NZ citizens and international travellers.
- Each adult (16 yrs & over) requires their own card & benefits are available only to the person named on the card.
- There is NO Group / Family or Couples Card.
- Children 15 & under receive the benefits when travelling with a cardholder.
- The card is not transferrable or refundable.
- Lost or stolen card will be replaced if the club card has been registered together with a legitimate head and shoulders picture of the user and before the card rebate has been claimed. A $5 handling fee will be charged. Only one replacement is available for each card. If your replacement card is lost or stolen a second time BBH does not offer another replacement.
- Book direct & pay cash or use the BBH online booking system to receive advertised bed rates.
- The details on the back of the card must be completed to validate the card.
- Cards & photo ID must be presented at check-in.
- Where group bookings have been made by a Cardholder, any person in that group without a card will pay the non-card premium upon check-in.